Support & Maintenance Package
Includes the following for one year from the date of purchase:
- Telephone and email support regarding product usage issues (from a US-based technician during business hours)
- Product configuration recommendations related to:
- Preparation of configuration settings and options identified for optimum migration performance
- Custom software builds for select end-user driven migrations
- Free product updates for one-year from purchase date
Note: Transend’s normal business hours are 9am – 5pm (Pacific), Mon – Fri. If you will be performing a migration during non-business hours, and anticipate a need for support during non-business hours, please contact us at least 7 days in advance so we can schedule a support engineer to be available, if possible.
Migration Consulting Services
Transend offers an expanded level of assistance for an additional charge (Contact Us for pricing). With Migration Consulting Services, you can ensure that your migration plan will be planned and executed as efficiently as possible, and you’ll be using the software to its maximum ability based on Transend’s 20+ years of experience with thousands of similar email migration projects. There are hundreds of custom options that alter Transend Migrator’s default behavior, and our Consulting Services team will help you determine what’s the most appropriate configuration for your project after a thorough analysis of your environment and internal technical resources.
- Analysis of customer’s email service/platform, network environment and any variables that could affect migration
- Assessment of Migration Strategy & Approach – tailored recommendations related to customer’s specific migration plan
- Configuration Services – suggestions related to preparation of Source/Target email environments and Transend software
- Guidance related to selection criteria of Pilot methodology
- Review of Pilot results and recommendations for configuration adjustment
- Recommendations related to configuration adjustments for problematic accounts/data that require remediation
- Post-Migration Quality Assurance: Transend will conduct a postmortem consultation with the customer to ensure all migration needs were met (at the customer’s request).