Transend offers an annual Support & Maintenance Package for an additional charge (see price list).
Support & Maintenance Package
Annual Support & Maintenance includes the following for one year from the date of purchase:
- Telephone and email support (from a US-based technician) regarding the following (during business hours):
- Installation, Configuration and Product Usage Issues, including all bug fixes and patches specific to customer’s migration needs.
- Access to Level 1 & 2 support engineers.
- Free product updates for one-year from purchase date.
- Maximum response time of 24 hours Monday through Friday (except U.S. holidays).
Note: Transend’s normal business hours are 9am – 5pm (Pacific), Mon – Fri. If you will be performing a migration during non-business hours, and anticipate a need for support during non-business hours, please contact us at least 7 days in advance so we can schedule a support engineer to be available, if possible.
Migration Consulting Services
Transend offers an expanded level of support for an additional charge (to be determined based on the specifics of the migration project). With Migration Consulting Services, you can ensure that your migration plan will be executed as efficiently as possible, and you’ll be using the software to its maximum ability based on Transend’s 20+ years of experience with thousands of similar email migration projects. There are hundreds of custom options that alter Transend Migrator’s default behavior, and our Consulting Services team will help you determine what’s the most appropriate configuration for your project after a thorough analysis of your environment and internal technical resources.
- Analysis of customer’s email service and network environment.
- Early Migration Assessment – tailored recommendations related to customer’s specific migration plan.
- Configuration Services – suggestions related to preparation of Source and Target email environments.
- Preparation of Transend Migrator Data (TMD) files which contain all the configured settings and options identified for optimum performance in customer’s specific environment.
- Unlimited consulting conference calls/emails with Consulting Services team, as necessary.
- Remote Training – product demonstrations and workshops, as necessary.
- Priority access to Level 2 engineers.
- Indirect access to Transend’s development team.
- Custom White Papers specific to customer’s migration scenario.
- Custom software builds and tailored instructional materials/videos for select migrations where Transend Migrator will be deployed to each end-user to self-migrate.
- Post-Migration Quality Assurance: Transend will conduct a postmortem consultation with the customer to ensure all migration needs were met (at the customer’s request).