Transend offers an expanded level of support through an Annual Support & Maintenance Plan for an additional charge (required for license packs of 100 or more).
Support & Maintenance Package
Annual Support & Maintenance includes the following for one year from the date of purchase:
- Free product updates for one year from purchase date.
- Pre-Migration Assessment – evaluation of customer’s environment, assessment of migration plan, and recommendations for preparation of source and target email environments.
- Telephone and email support (from a US-based technician) regarding installation and setup issues (during business hours).
- Telephone and email support (from a US-based technician) regarding all product usage issues, including all bug fixes and patches specific to customer’s migration needs (during business hours).
- Priority access to second level support technicians.
- Maximum response time of 24 hours Monday through Friday (except U.S. holidays).
- Post-Migration Quality Assurance: Transend will conduct a postmortem consultation with the customer to ensure all migration needs were met (at the customer’s request).
Note: Transend’s normal business hours are M-F, 9am – 5pm (Pacific). If you will be performing a migration during non-business hours, and anticipate a need for support during non-business hours, please contact us at least 7 days in advance so we can schedule a support engineer to be available, if possible.
Migration Consulting Services
Transend offers an expanded level of support for an additional charge (to be determined based on the specifics of the migration project). With Migration Consulting Services, you can ensure that your migration plan will be executed as efficiently as possible, and you’ll be using the software to its maximum ability based on Transend’s 20+ years of experience with thousands of similar email migration projects. There are hundreds of custom options that alter Transend Migrator’s default behavior, and our Consulting Services team will help you determine what’s the most appropriate configuration for your project after a thorough analysis of your environment and internal technical resources.
- Analysis of customer’s email service and network environment.
- Early Migration Assessment – tailored recommendations related to customer’s specific migration plan.
- Configuration Services – suggestions related to preparation of Source and Target email environments.
- Preparation of Transend Migrator Data (TMD) files which contain all the settings and options identified for optimum performance in customer’s specific environment.
- Unlimited consulting conference calls/emails with Professional Services team, as necessary.
- Remote Training – product demonstrations and workshops, as necessary.
- Indirect access to Transend’s development team.
- Custom builds and tailored instructional materials/videos for select migrations where Transend Migrator will be deployed to each end-user to self-migrate.